Bazaar Berlin16 - Nov - 2016 to 20 - Nov - 2016
BAZAAR BERLIN is Germany’s most international sales fair for handicrafts, design, natural products and Fair Trade goods.
When Bazaar Berlin opens its doors every year in November, the exhibition grounds will once again turn into a sensual, exotic and bustling marketplace, where different cultures come together and interact. More than 500 manufacturers and retailers from over 60 countries present their exotic merchandise and local products. Take advantage of the ideally-timed pre-Christmas event to get inspired and purchase gifts from the wide range of unique, high-quality products! The diversity of the Bazaar Berlin is reflected in its five fields: World Market, Art&Style, Natural Living, Fair Trade Market und Winter at Home.
Businesses exhibiting at Bazaar find optimum conditions for organizing and arranging their trade fair presence.
To further enhance the success of your participation in Bazaar Berlin, Messe Berlin, together with our service providers, offers the latest information, tips for a smooth trade fair presence and comprehensive opportunities for ordering services – including publication of your company information in the catalogue and in the Virtual Market Place®, construction and fitting out of your stand and catering.
The press team offers you support in planning and implementing your trade-fair-related press relations and in addition, the Exhibitor Forum at Bazaar Berlin provides an ideal platform for your product presentations.
The Messe Berlin Exhibition Grounds in the heart of Berlin is home of many leading trade shows and offers some unique features:
- Plenty of space with short distances: 170,000 m² of hall space are spread over 26 halls and the multi-functional trade fair, convention and event arena CityCube Berlin.
- Ideal combination of trade fair and convention through the direct connecting structure linking the exhibition grounds with the CityCube Berlin.
- Excellent accessibility and connections: The centrally-located exhibition grounds are directly connected to Berlin’s international airports via the urban motorway. A total of 12,000 parking spaces are available in and around the exhibition grounds. Taxi stands, subway & local train stations and bus stops are located near the entrances.
- Double flooring and a utility grid inside the halls where heavy exhibits are displayed ensure direct and easy access to water, electricity and gas. There is also access to digital communications everywhere in the hall, making it easy to plan and vary stand layouts.
- Extraordinary, unique event locations: 3,000 meters of continuous rails are available for rail-bound vehicles. The 10,000 m² Sommergarten is not only a space for exhibitions, presentations and events but also an oasis of calm in the hustle and bustle of the halls.
Berlin ExpoCenter City
Messe Berlin GmbH