InnoTrans20 - Sep - 2016 to 23 - Sep - 2016
InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes places every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 40 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds. The InnoTrans Convention, the event’s top-level supporting programme, complements the trade fair.
A unique feature of InnoTrans is its Outdoor Display, where everything from tank wagons to high-speed trains are displayed on 3 500 metres of track.
The InnoTrans Convention takes place in conjunction with the trade show, and has become firmly established as an international meeting place for top decision-makers from the business, political and transportation communities. Featuring high-profile panel discussions and expert talks on current and future-focused mobility issues, the InnoTrans Convention is an ideal platform for face-to-face communication. This is where tomorrow's transport concepts are explored on an international level.
Learn more about InnoTrans
For registrations please contact:
+92 333 2239863
Adil Naeem Khan
+92 321 2187001
The Messe Berlin Exhibition Grounds in the heart of Berlin is home of many leading trade shows and offers some unique features:
- Plenty of space with short distances: 170,000 m² of hall space are spread over 26 halls and the multi-functional trade fair, convention and event arena CityCube Berlin.
- Ideal combination of trade fair and convention through the direct connecting structure linking the exhibition grounds with the CityCube Berlin.
- Excellent accessibility and connections: The centrally-located exhibition grounds are directly connected to Berlin’s international airports via the urban motorway. A total of 12,000 parking spaces are available in and around the exhibition grounds. Taxi stands, subway & local train stations and bus stops are located near the entrances.
- Double flooring and a utility grid inside the halls where heavy exhibits are displayed ensure direct and easy access to water, electricity and gas. There is also access to digital communications everywhere in the hall, making it easy to plan and vary stand layouts.
- Extraordinary, unique event locations: 3,000 meters of continuous rails are available for rail-bound vehicles. The 10,000 m² Sommergarten is not only a space for exhibitions, presentations and events but also an oasis of calm in the hustle and bustle of the halls.
Berlin ExpoCenter City
Messe Berlin GmbH