IFA Berlin02 - Sep - 2016 to 07 - Sep - 2016
The Leading Trade Show for Consumer Electronics & Home Appliances
The IFA Berlin is one of the world's leading trade shows for consumer electronics, home appliances and other applications of technology and software. For six days at the exhibition grounds at Messe Berlin, more than 1600 exhibitors from over 30 countries offer their services for retailers, buyers and experts from the industry. The IFA is also open to journalists, consumers and people who are generally interested in the latest trends in technology.
Among the exhibitors are some of the world's leading camera, phone and satnav manufacturers. More recent developments in the world of technology and software such as 3D printing, fitness tracking with wearable devices and drones have their place at the IFA as well. Notable exhibitors are Bosch, Canon, Epson, Deutsche Telekom AG, Fujitsu Siemens, Hitachi, LG, Olympus, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sennheiser, Sony and Toshiba and many others.
The Messe Berlin Exhibition Grounds in the heart of Berlin is home of many leading trade shows and offers some unique features:
- Plenty of space with short distances: 170,000 m² of hall space are spread over 26 halls and the multi-functional trade fair, convention and event arena CityCube Berlin.
- Ideal combination of trade fair and convention through the direct connecting structure linking the exhibition grounds with the CityCube Berlin.
- Excellent accessibility and connections: The centrally-located exhibition grounds are directly connected to Berlin’s international airports via the urban motorway. A total of 12,000 parking spaces are available in and around the exhibition grounds. Taxi stands, subway & local train stations and bus stops are located near the entrances.
- Double flooring and a utility grid inside the halls where heavy exhibits are displayed ensure direct and easy access to water, electricity and gas. There is also access to digital communications everywhere in the hall, making it easy to plan and vary stand layouts.
- Extraordinary, unique event locations: 3,000 meters of continuous rails are available for rail-bound vehicles. The 10,000 m² Sommergarten is not only a space for exhibitions, presentations and events but also an oasis of calm in the hustle and bustle of the halls.
Berlin ExpoCenter City
Messe Berlin GmbH